- The festival will be open from Friday, July 26, 12 pm until Sunday, July 28, 11 pm;
- You can reach Daugavgriva Fortress by buses 3, 30, 36, 56 and minibus 246, until the stop “Daugavgriva Fortress”
3. Upon arrival, you will receive a Komēta Guide brochure at the entrance of the fortress, where you will find the festival program, map and other useful information. You can also follow the program on our website, which will be published on Thursday, July 25 – CLICK HERE
4. If driving to the festival by car, take into account that the festival has no parking space, you should look for a car space in one of the permitted and accessible areas around the fortress. Yet as the number of parking spaces are limited, we recommend that several people travel together or choose a bus.
5. This year you can drive to Komēta festival and stay in the fortress in your camper or bus, but in order to do so you must notify us by Tuesday, July 23, by writing to email@example.com with your camper or bus mark, registration number, people names and the names that are going to enter the area, as well as the size of the camper / bus (height/width). We will contact you with further instructions. Check-in will only be possible on the morning of July 26th between 9am and 10am and check out after 11pm on July 28th. In the meantime, it will not be possible to enter, leave and move around the festival grounds by vehicles;
6. We invite you to fully enjoy the magic of Komēta by staying on the island, the Daugavgriva Fortress, for all three days of the festival. Set up your tent, or tie your hammock anywhere in the fortress area for free, as your tent space is already included in the ticket price;
7. Outdoor showers will be provided in the fortress. We invite you to use environmentally and human-friendly hair and body products;
9. We try to create as little waste as possible and avoid plastic packaging, so there will be no bottled water at the festival. We do, however, believe that the availability of drinking water is one of the most important human rights, so drinking water will be available free of charge at the festival and can be filled in a takeaway dish – a reusable bottle or mug, borrowed from our Dish Library.
10. To reduce the amount of disposable tableware we have a beautiful dish library – borrow a plate, cutlery, have some food, wash it and put it back. Disposable paper containers at the food points will be available at extra cost;
WHAT IS ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE FESTIVAL
- Plates and bowls of plastic, metal or other non-friable material
- Plastic or wooden forks and knives;
- Empty water bottles of plastic, metal or other non-friable material
- Food (but we invite you to take a chance and enjoy a tasty, vegetarian and delicious meal at one of Komēta’s cafes);
WHA IS NOT ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE FESTIVAL:
- Glass or other breakable material dishes and bottles
- Metal forks
- Metal knives of any kind, including folding knives
- As the festival takes place in Daugavgriva Fortress, which is a cultural monument of historical significance, we invite you to pay special attention to the structures and other objects located in its territory;
- Search for lost items and bring ones to the info centre;
- There are no ATMs in the festival area, it will not be possible to withdraw money on the spot, using cards will be available ONLY at the bar. At other venues, such as cafeteria, etc, payments will be held only by cash.
- Dogs are allowed at the festival if they have a collar and muzzle;
- Free entrance for children until the age of 16;
- Don’t forget to put an antiseptic in your bag, it will probably come in handy;
Entry to the festival grounds requires a valid ticket (exchanged at the entrance for a bracelet) or a festival bracelet.
Ticket price until July 25th, 23:59 – 40 EUR, 35 EUR when buying a group ticket for 5 people. Starting from 00.00 on July 26, the ticket price will be 50 EUR both at bezrindas.lv and at the entrance to the festival. A one-day ticket for 25 EUR will be available on Saturday from 10.00 at the entrance to the festival. Free entrance at the festival on Sunday, from 2 pm until 11 pm.