How much do tickets to Kometa cost?
STARTING From May UNTIL July 25, 23:59, the ticket costs 40 euros. When buyING a group ticket for five people, the price OF one ticket is 35 euros (online only). from July 26, the price for tickets on the Internet and at the festival is 50 euros, and the Saturday ticket is 25 euros, THA YOU CAN PURCHASE BOTH AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE FESTIVAL FROM SATURDAY, AND ONLINE FROM JULY 26 00.00
By purchasing, otherwise legally acquiring, a ticket to Festival Kometa (“Festival”) you automatically agree to the following FESTIVAL RULES (“the Rules”):
- Holders of valid Festival tickets are allowed in the festival territory subject to compliance with all the Festival rules.
- Festival attendees may be photographed and filmed during the Festival and their images may be used for advertising the Festival without remuneration or copyright claims.
- For security reasons, the Festival attendees can be subjected to the inspection of personal belonging and identification documents.
- Festival organizers are entitled to refuse entrance to Festival territory, as well as expel from the territory any attendees whose behaviour interferes / may interfere or endangers / may endanger the safety of other persons.
- Youths up to 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or other adult throughout the duration of the festival. Children up to 16 years of age can enter the Festival for free if they are accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian with a valid Festival ticket. Parents and guardians assume full responsibility for the minor they attend the Festival with.
FESTIVAL TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- To enter the Festival, attendees need a valid Festival ticket purchased in advance or at the ticket office at the entrance to the Festival.
- Before entering the Festival territory, the attendee must exchange a valid ticket for a corresponding Festival wristband.
- All Festival visitors must wear (on their wrist) a valid (non-damaged, tightly fastened) Festival wristband.
- Wristbands can be checked at any time also inside the Festival territory or upon leaving the Festival territory.
- It is forbidden to pass the Festival wristband on to another person.
- Forfeiters of tickets and wristbands, as well as those involved in forfeiting of tickets and wristbands, will face criminal charges.
RULES IN FESTIVAL TERRITORY
Festival territory is open for Festival visitors from 26 July, 12:00 to 28 July, 21:00. Visitors can participate in all events and concerts in the Festival territory and access all Festival areas that are open for visitors (except specially designated areas).
Festival visitors can bring and use any kind of photo cameras. Only visitors with a valid Festival wristband are allowed in the Festival territory.
It is prohibited to
1) use open fire (including, but not limited to – candles, grills, oil lamps, camping stoves, torches etc.)
2) use, sell and carry narcotic substances
3) carry out any commercial activities without written consent by the Festival organizers
4) advertise, offer and distribute any goods or services without written consent by the Festival organizers
5) make any film and audio recordings without consent by the Festival organizers
6) minors under 18 years of age – purchase alcohol or cigarettes
7) minors under 18 years of age – be in the festival territory from 22:00 till 8:00 without the company of a parent or adult
8) behave in a manner that endangers the safety and health of other Festival visitors
9) swim, except in places that are clearly marked as safe for this purpose
10) damage the property of other visitors
It is prohibited to enter with
1) any type of umbrellas
2) narcotic substances
3) alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
4) objects that can endanger the safety or comfort of other visitors (including, but not limited to – guns, explosives, knives, gas bottles etc.)
5) any motorized vehicles
NB! The Festival does not provide storage facilities for prohibited goods and objects.
The Festival organizers are not responsible for
1) traumas that visitors have suffered during the Festival
2) damage or loss or theft of personal belongings – we recommend not bringing and not leaveing any expensive or valuable items in the tent
3) unused tickets – they will not be compensated for
4) activities of state or municipal institutions during the Festival and in the Festival territory
The Festival organizers are entitled to
1) change the Festival programme and schedule without prior notice
2) refuse entrance to the Festival or expel visitors from the Festival territory whose behaviour interferes with, or may interfere with, the Festival activities and/or endanger the safety of other visitors
3) organizers can refuse to sell alcoholic beverages to visitors who are intoxicated and can endanger themselves or other Festival visitors
4) expel a visitor from the Festival territory and confiscate the Festival wristband if the visitor violates the Festival rules or any other directions and instructions by the organizers
Other important issues
- A camping place for setting up a tent is included in the ticket price and no extra fee will not be charged
- There are public toilets and showers in the Festival territory
- Dogs are allowed in the Festival territory if wearing a leash and a muzzle
- Festival attendees must sort their waste and use the waste sorting bins, as well as keep the territory clean and protect the environment
- Festival attendees shall treat the inhabitants of the nearby houses with respect
- Lost and found items can be searched and brought to the info point
- There are no ATMs in the Festival territory, cards will only be accepted in selected bars, all other payments are to be made in cash
- As the Festival takes place in the territory of a cultural monument, attendees must treat the buildings and other objects in the Festival territory with extra care
These Festival rules can be altered at any time as organizers see fit. The latest version of the rules will always be available on the Festival website.
The Festival visitors must also comply with any other instructions and applicable legal requirements not mentioned in these rules but announced by the organizers in any form they see fit.
Your presence in the Festival territory is your consent to comply with these Rules. The organizers are entitled to expel you from the Festival if you violate these Rules.